Skip to content
- 17 Years Air Force between Active Duty, ANG and Reserves
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management from University of Alaska Anchorage
- Small Business Owner
- Father of 3 Teenage Boys
- Youth Football Coach
- Generally fiscally & socially conservative
- PCO 580 in 18Ld
Hobbies & interests
- Classic Truck Restoration
- Boating, Water Sports & Fishing
- Football, Basketball & Golf
- Coaching & Mentoring Youth
- Teachers deserve to be well paid and should be held accountable to high standards.
- School facilities should be safe and secure.
- Curriculum needs to be relevant, up to date, and approved by the community it serves.
- Smart & effective spending should be transparent and monitored
- Students, Teachers & Administrators should ALL held to the highest of standards regardless of religion, national origin, race, color, or sex.
- Physical exercise, arts and creativity are as important as any other standard class.
- Sports at all grade levels are positive and should be encouraged.
- Vocational training should be given more attention.
- Schools are stewards of the taxpayer dollar and therefore should be fiscally responsible and transparent to the community they serve.